How to create a panorama image and use it here on www.go4pano.com ?
With Google Street View App you can create panoramas for free using your Android or iOS device. Once you've made your panorama, you can upload it here at go4pano and embed it in your web-based stories to provide immersive, engaging story elements.
How to use the Street View App?
For this exercise, you'll need an Android or iOS device. If you're using an Android device, make sure to have the Google Camera app installed. If using an iOS device, download the Google Street View App from the App Store.
- Open the Street View Camera App on your phone.
- Tap the orange camera button.
- Hold your device vertically, close to your body.
- Adjust the camera angle so the orange dot is centered inside the circle. Hold the camera steady until a frame of the scene appears.
- Rotate yourself and your camera slowly, following the dots through the area you want to capture.
- Touch the check mark at the bottom of the screen when done.
- When your panorama image is done processing, you can view it in your device's gallery.
- Upload this or a series of panoramas on www.go4pano.com and follow the instructions.
How to create panoramas with a 360 camera (like Theta S, Gear 360, LG 360 CAM or Keymission 360) and Google Street View
- Set up and connect your phone and 360 camera.
- Tap the orange linked camera icon.
- Select the "Link external 360 camera" option